Deconstruction of the minefield of legislation
If you’re responsible for employing workers in the building industry, you’ll be well aware of just what a minefield the Construction Industry Scheme (CIS) can be.
Ensuring that all the relevant legislation and regulations are complied with is a complex and time consuming process, with verification procedures for sub-contractors, specified CIS tax rates and online monthly tax returns all needing consideration.
If you’d prefer to use real expertise to handle all this, then we can take care of it. Our dedicated CIS payroll software will run an efficient and accurate CIS payroll on time, every time, which meets all HMRC CIS tax requirements.
Features & Benefits - CIS Payroll Services
- Our reliable, efficient service meets all requirements for HMRC and CIS 300.
- Handling of all PAYE and sub-contractor CIS payments is streamlined.
- The latest technology ensures this complex area is easy to follow and broken down into simple processes.
- Reminders for verification of sub-contractor settings (such as trading status) each time a payroll record is created make administration both quick and simple.
- Verification can be made manually, over the phone or online, with all key information recorded so that the appropriate CIS tax is deducted on the next calculation.
- CIS management reports can easily be created that show sub-contractor and PAYE employee data both separately and combined.
How it Works - CIS Payroll
Our service meets all the requirements for online submission of monthly CIS tax returns (CIS 300) and verification requests over the internet, so you can be assured everything complies with the latest regulations.
With secure, sophisticated software controlling the entire CIS payroll process, when you set up your record you can choose either PAYE or sub-contractor status.
For sub-contractors, a unique tax reference and/or NI number is all that is required for the software to automatically assign an NT tax code and NI letter of X to each sub-contractor. This means that sub-contractors and PAYE employees are all handled in the same data file, reducing administration and providing CIS management reports that show sub-contractor and PAYE employee data both separately and combined.