Outsource Vs Inhouse Software
Outsourcing is the way to get your payroll house in order
When it comes to deciding between Outsource vs. Inhouse when looking at your payroll, there are a variety of off-the-shelf payroll software packages available that, at first glance, may seem to meet your needs.
Like a lot of things though, upon closer inspection, you may find this one-size-fits-all approach isn’t the solution it seemed and therefore is no value at all. Here at Moorepay we offer an alternative by providing flexible, tailored, outsourced business payroll solutions that do exactly what you need them to. We also provide a cloud based integrated HR and Payroll solution that is underpinned by subject matter experts for your additional HR needs.
Features & Benefits of our Payroll Software Solutions
- Because we handle the entire payroll process off site, you have no concerns about PC corruption, data protection or staff seeing information they shouldn’t.
- Our flexible, tailored, complete business payroll packages do exactly what you need them to. For example, as well as all basic payroll functions, we can calculate and file all quarterly and annual taxes, print, stuff and deliver payroll cheques, and provide transfer of the money to the clearing house to make direct deposits possible for individual employees.
- Quality, sealed payslips can be provided as part of the package, which look more professional, provide greater confidentiality and remove the security risk of printing them on site.
- You never need to worry about loss of data through theft, fire or other acts of God as we’ve got it covered. If disaster does strike, your staff will still be paid and your data will be totally secure.
- Employees can view information and payslips online, offering greater convenience, reducing the need to produce duplicates and saving print and distribution costs.
- We will keep you up to date with all legislative changes, take away the burden and reduce your risk of fines and other problems.
- Our commitment to look after everything for you on an ongoing basis means there are no high initial software purchase or regular software upgrade costs involved. All functionality is covered in your monthly costs, which also makes it easier to plan your budgets.
- No expensive in-house IT expertise is required as nothing needs to be installed on your systems.
- A dedicated helpdesk is available every day between 9.30am and 5.30pm and ready to handle all of your queries at no extra cost – it’s all part of the service.
How it Works - Payroll Software
By choosing to outsource your payroll to us, you benefit from a whole range of features, including:
- Support – a dedicated helpdesk is available between 9.30am and 5.30pn every day, ready to handle your queries and offer a depth of knowledge that accountants simply cannot match.
- BACS payments – many accountants are not BACS accredited, but we can make BACS payments and provide a more efficient service.
- Staff issues – our global reach and resources mean the problems of staff leaving and taking expertise and inside know-how with them will be a thing of the past.
- The very latest technology – close ties with our parent company, Northgate Information Solutions (NIS), mean we are completely up to date and can provide electronic payslips, for example, often not available through an accountant.
- Disaster recovery – extensive disaster recovery plans are in place, so whatever happens, your staff will be paid and your data will be secure.