An integrated solution for managing, retaining and analysing your organisation’s talent
As the business arena becomes more competitive companies that are successful at finding, retaining and developing the best talent can often outperform their competitors and achieve higher financial success.
Moorepayhr talent management allows you to identify talent gaps in your workforce, fill them effectively and get the most out of your people.
Using Moorepayhr talent management, HR managers can manage an employee from recruitment to retirement; map out a career path for individual employees, record aspirations and competency gaps. Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and employee Development Plans can be recorded, giving managers and employees everything they need to proactively pursue career development.
It allows HR professionals to see how roles can be changed to suit the ever changing needs of the business and helps identify those needing more tasks and responsibility, or those where a competency gap exists between best practice and your organisation.
Features of Talent Management
- Identify and fill competency gaps in your business, helping to improve employee performance
- HR managers can map out a career path for individual employees, recording aspirations and competency gaps.
- Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and employee Development Plans can be recorded
- Job analysis and salary survey data can be imported into 3rd parties that can be used in detailed competency models; attached to employee or position records.
Benefits of Talent Management
- Manage an employees lifecycle from recruitment to retirement
- Better recruit suitable candidates, with powerful job profiling systems.
- Undertake workforce planning, based on live data.
- Track and manage employee performance and progression towards goals.
- Create succession and mentoring plans.
- Responsibly manage career aspirations for individual employees.
- Maximise employee performance
- Identifying employees needing more tasks and responsibility