November 15, 2019
The CIPP Payroll Assurance Scheme: Moorepay is Accredited Again
Exciting Announcement: We’ve successfully passed CIPP’s Payroll Assurance Scheme audit – again. That’s seven years of accreditation!
The Payroll Assurance Scheme (PAS) is the only voluntary accreditation on the market; approved and developed in partnership with HMRC. So, Moorepay’s customers can continue to have confidence in the payroll services we provide.
The importance of the PAS accreditation: what does this mean for Moorepay customers?
- We’re dedicated to compliance and best practice payroll
- CIPP has measured our payroll and associated processes and found them fit for purpose
- We have suitable processes in place for preparing and delivering legislative changes
- We have actioned any necessary areas for development and improvement
- We’re dedicated to life-long learning and development
- We’ve shown openness and mitigated the risk of compliance failures by opting to engage in PAS (a best practice tool)
All of this means we can boast the preservation of improved service levels to our customers. What’s more, following the CIPP’s best practice to the letter, allows us greater effectiveness and efficiencies within our payroll function. This leaves our team with more time to provide direct support to our customers.
What does PAS mean to businesses looking for a new payroll provider?
- Businesses with the PAS logo have been open to CIPP’s rigorous audit process and have mitigated any risk of compliance failures by engaging in PAS
- If a payroll provider has CIPP’s PAS accreditation, it’s clear evidence that compliance and best practice payroll is key to them
- A PAS accredited business will most likely deliver a higher level of service from their staff, as they’ve invested in their learning and development
With this in mind, PAS accredited businesses should be at the top of your shortlist.
Moorepay and PAS
Moorepay has held the PAS accreditation since 2012, and we were the first payroll provider ever to receive the accreditation! For passing the PAS audit once again, we thank the continued dedication and hard work of our brilliant employees; experts in their field and committed to providing a payroll service that our customers can trust.
To find out more about the PAS accreditation, visit the CIPP’s website.