For a busy employer, there’s nothing like having high quality employment law on your side when you encounter a problem.
Our Employment Law and Health & Safety Advice Line is your gateway to compliant, reliable and effective support. Available 24/7/365, our subject matter experts advise you every step of the way, helping to resolve HR, employment law and health & safety difficulties as efficiently and fairly as possible.
What’s more, we’re available 24/7 and you can call us as many times as you need. All historic advice is accessible online via your secure account in our Compliance Portal, as well as policy documents, health & safety action plans, risk assessment documents, and updates on legislation changes for your business to use.
Of course, if you need hands on support we’re here to help you. Our subject matter experts are always contactable, 24 hours a day, to help you resolve difficulties as quickly and effectively as possible. Supporting you every step of the way, you are in safe hands with our experienced and qualified Advice Line team.
Features of Advice Line
- Available 24-hours a day, 365 days of the year
- Provides compliant advice and effective solutions
- Available via email and telephone
- Our advisors assist through every step, ensuring procedures are followed, documented and communicated to staff
- You and your nominated callers can be up and ready to access the Compliance Advice Line in less than 24 hours
Benefits of Advice Line
- Here whenever you need us, our 24-hour helpline offers unlimited round-the-clock legal employment advice
- Need to talk but in a busy room? You can access our Compliance Advice Line via email as well as over the phone, allowing you to speak confidentially where ever you are
- Safe in the knowledge that expert advice is just a phone call or email away, you have the freedom to run your business free from added stress and hassle
- Fielding thousands of calls each year, our experienced advisors have gained a wealth knowledge across all industry sectors and for businesses of all sizes
- As a minimum, our advisors are qualified to CIPD Standard, with several possessing additional qualifications such as HR and legal degrees
- With extensive knowledge of UK law and legislation, our advisors will take the time to really understand your situation and provide the best course of action