As your business grows, considering the flow of information within it becomes more and more important. Making information available to the right people, at the right time helps ensure correct decisions can be taken.
Moorepayhr features a customisable workflow engine designed to breakdown complex functions and provide a clear, complete and strategic view of what is happening in the business at any given time.
Once all workflow management systems are complete they can be reviewed by a manager and the approved request can be sent to the appropriate HR team member for action.
- Leave Application – An employee can enter a leave request in Employee Self Service (ESS) and it’s sent to their manager for review and approval. Once approved the leave application is sent to payroll for processing.
- Training Requests – The training request can be initiated by an employee in Employee Self Service or by a Manager in Manager Self Service (MSS).
- Termination Request – The termination request can be initiated by an employee in Employee Self Service or by a Manager in Manager Self Service.
- New Hire – The new hire workflow is initiated by Manager Self Service when an employee is added to the database and initiates workflow tasks and notifications in order to inform payroll of the new starter, and to requisitions for equipment.
- Safety Incident – Near misses, incidents and accidents can be recorded with a workflow notification process to inform various areas of the business such as safety officers to follow up incidents, or to inform senior management of a serious incident occurring.
- Performance Management – The performance management workflow can be utilised for Performance and Probationary reviews.
- Employment Conditions – The Employment Conditions request can be initiated by a manager who can process & approve a change of hours, change of pay rates and a change of position etc