With Moorepay Compliance your suite of essential employment documents is complete.
While some may regard employment documentation as a nonessential measure, it’s important to be aware of the worth of these papers.
Some come highly recommended, such as employee handbooks and People Management Document Packs, while others, such as contracts of employment and health & safety policies and procedures, are a legal requirement.
These documents are available as standardised templates, or can be created tailored to suit the specific needs of your business.
Our consultants will work alongside you to either update existing documents or develop brand new ones to ensure your documentation is up to date and fully compliant.
Features of Documentation
Our statutory Documentation module includes:
- The option of a bespoke or template principal statement and company handbook
- Additional policies and procedures
- Our People Management Document Pack (including 20 HR, employment law and health & safety forms and documents)
- A tailored health & safety policy, which is kept up to date with legislation
- A statutory duties document
- A health & safety handover (delivered via WebEx)
- The option of an initial on-site or remote health and safety appraisal
- An annual review of documentation
- Customers are also given the option to sign up to our Employer Service Gateway, a service which allows you to view your documents online
Benefits of Documentation
- With backgrounds in HR, employment law, health & safety and trade unions, our consultants will take care of everything from start to finish
- Our personal and professional service ensures our consultants liaise with you throughout the drafting of employment contracts and handbooks
- We work to cover every aspect of employment, including some you might not even have thought of
- Our service is available on a competitive, fixed price arrangement, meaning there are no hidden costs
- Thanks to our remote service, your business avoids a range of unnecessary in-house expenses
- All your health & safety policies will be created in plain-English, making them easy to read and understand