In today’s business environment, contractors represent an increasingly larger percentage of the workforce, and volunteers and interns assume many duties, particularly in the not-for-profit sector.
While external personnel are outside your standard payroll, tracking and managing them is just as important as it is for your paid staff.
Our External Personnel module allows you to collect and maintain external personnel training histories, service periods, demographics, skills and abilities. Furthermore, you can track details of issued equipment, such as phones, keys and safety resources.
With such comprehensive data capture capabilities, and with all data stored in the same database as your paid employees, the External Personnel facilitates rapid and centralised access to all personnel records.
Features of External Personnel
- All data stored on the same database as your existing personnel
- Comprehensive recording facility to manage your business’ external personnel such as training histories, service periods, demographics, skills and abilities.
- Track equipment issued such as phones, keys and safety resources
- Quickly identify anyone within your business regardless of whether they are on the payroll, a contractor or a volunteer
Benefits of External Personnel
- Manage all personnel from a single database, regardless of whether they are paid employees, volunteers, or contractors paid on invoice.
- Report on and record external personnel information, including contact details and emergency contacts, in a centralised repository.
- Proactively address compliance issues, such as police checks and confidentiality agreements, for all personnel.
- Attach external personnel to a position within your organisational hierarchy, facilitating accurate department and business unit reporting.
- Facilitates rapid and centralised access to all personnel records