With ever-changing legislation, advances in technology and the demands of your business constantly growing, the need for an integrated HR and payroll solution is now more important than ever.
With so much reliance on accurate information, the ability to share data between a number of functions will not only make your life much easier, it will streamline your business processes, improve workflows and lead to greater productivity.
From recruitment to retirement, using our integrated solutions will save you time and money, and provide you with the tools to make strategic decisions at every level.
Save time and money in the administration of your HR and payroll by eliminating manual and error-prone processes.
Find out more about fully integrated payroll – Get a FREE quote
- Features & Benefits
- How It Works
Features & Benefits – Fully Integrated Payroll Solutions
- Any change made to payroll show up automatically in your HR system (and vice-versa).
- Eliminating duplicate entry reduces the time and costs associated with administration of HR and payroll by removing manual and error-prone processes.
- With all payroll and HR information held on the same database, the need for unnecessary paperwork is vastly reduced.
- With a fully integrated solution, real-time reporting is provided. With no need to collect information from separate databases, reporting is both faster and more accurate.
- By using an integrated solution, staff can directly access a greater amount and more accurate information, through the use of self-service functionality. Changes can be requested online in the knowledge that all information will be updated on both HR and payroll systems.
How it Works – Integrated Payroll & HR Solutions
By integrating personnel, payroll, recruitment and training management, you will create a valuable and useful bank of HR information about the people you employ within your business.
You can then use this information to help you make smarter decisions, map individual career paths, set strategic goals and nurture the brightest talent.
Our flexible approach means that our fully integrated payroll solutions can interface with your existing HR systems should you require. This means that you receive all the benefits without the hassle, time and expense of replacing your existing system.
You can then choose whether to use either a fully managed or bureau payroll service, and all HR data will be fed directly into the payroll system.