If you’re a small or medium business that prefers to concentrate on what you do best, safe in the knowledge that other things have been taken care of, then managed payroll could be for you.
Our managed payroll system takes care of your whole payroll operation, including data capture, processing, printing, distribution and reporting. We manage it all for you and remove the entire payroll burden.
You have online access to a simple and easy to use system, while our dedicated payroll experts are on hand to deal with any queries you may have.
If you want a little more support, you also have the choice of combining HR options, with our cloud based integrated HR and payroll solution.
Why wake up worrying about incorrect tax codes when you could be getting on with other things?
Find out more about our Managed Payroll Solutions – Get a FREE quote
- Features & Benefits
- How it Works - Fully Managed Payroll Solutions
Features & Benefits – Fully Managed Payroll Solutions
- Managed payroll services are a one-stop-shop, as our skilled and experienced staff will deal with the entire complex payroll operation.
- All changes in legislation, sickness/absence benefits, overtime and other areas are understood, implemented and calculated correctly.
- You have a choice of input method, from original documentation, spreadsheet or file import.
- Payments to staff, the HMRC and suppliers are made on time, every time
- Options for payslip printing and dispatch.
- All statutory legislation is managed and you are kept fully up to date.
- Detailed management reports are available in a range of formats.
- Your end of year reports are prepared in accordance with HMRC requirements and, if desired, submitted on your behalf.
- No need to be concerned with the application of statutory, starter/leaver calculations or collection agency (revenue/DSS) queries – we will do it all!
- You can get hold of management data two hours after the payroll is processed and organise employee self-service payslips.
- No need to purchase expensive software updates as ongoing maintenance is provided – at no extra cost.
In order to keep your business running, disruption to set up the system is kept to an absolute minimum. A project manager controls the payroll transfer to us, creates the payroll controls on our system, designs the reports and transfers the data. Having seamlessly sorted managed payroll solutions for over 8,500 clients, you can be assured it will be done quickly and without fuss.
Once your payroll is fully handed over to our team, we will then do all processing runs and offer ongoing support. Payroll can be such a complex process, but with our payroll management, you’d never know it.