Developed specially for larger businesses, our hosted payroll services aim to do one thing: make running your business as easy as possible.
Harnessing the very latest in secure technology, our hosted solutions provide easy-to-navigate payroll systems that mean payroll management is as easy as 1-2-3.
Find out more about our hosted payroll solutions – Get a FREE quote
- Features & Benefits
- How It Works
Features & Benefits – Hosted Payroll Solutions
With such a comprehensive range of hosted payroll and HR software solutions available, it goes without saying that there is a range of benefits to match.
- Accessibility 24/7 anywhere in the world from any standard internet-enabled PC.
- You choose and only pay for the hosted payroll solutions that you need – our flexible solutions can be adapted to meet your requirements at all times.
- Easy installation and training provided.
- No licence fees or restrictions on the number of users or sites.
- Upgrades and system maintenance all part of the package.
- Rapidly upload variable payments and deductions such as commission or bonus figures.
- Extensive exception reporting and pay run checking procedures.
- Expansive audit and reporting tools.
- Flexible user access to the hosted HR solutions to allows decentralised HR and payroll administration.
- Self-service electronic payslips available via our hosted payroll solutions.
- Comprehensive payroll and HR support via a dedicated helpdesk.
- BACS service.
- Free user support provided via telephone and on-screen support available at all times.
- Management processes are unified across all company locations.
How it Works – Hosted Payroll Solutions
Accessed via the web, our hosted, browser-based payroll software utilises state-of-the-art technology to provide a simple, accurate and cost effective way to handle your payroll processes.
There is also a hosted HR system and a fully hosted recruitment management service to provide all the services you might need.
Totally secure servers mean you can access your information safely from any PC with an internet connection, while comprehensive security settings allow you to devolve a whole range of input functions to other staff, whether in one location or several.
If required, you can set the software to require authorisation of any input, meaning no information is accepted that shouldn’t be, and accuracy and communication are greatly enhanced.