With so many payroll providers to choose from, how do you decide? Most promise the world by making your life easier – but it’s not always the case.
So how do you make sure you choose the best payroll supplier for your business?
The Perfect Payroll Provider
Payroll is an integral part of any business, so a complete package of flexibility, accuracy and speed is essential to keep your business running day to day.
To help you figure out what you should be looking for in a provider, we’ve outlined some key qualities, allowing you to make an informed decision when you outsource one of the most important parts of your business.
- Great Service
- How Can We Help?
No matter who provides your payroll, you need to find out how they deliver their service. What is their account management like? How do they keep you updated during the switch and once you’re up and running?
You need to have a close working relationship with them – which is why consistency of communication of absolutely key.
- Do they have a satisfied range of clients? For example, 94% of our customers renew with us each year. Have a look at what the MK Dons had to say.
- Are they consistent? We support over 10,000 businesses so we know what it takes to deliver on time, every month. Just in case there is an issue we also have plenty of experts on hand to quickly fix your problem.
- Are they transparent? All the way up to a fully managed service, you have complete visibility of your payroll, giving you peace of mind and taking the burden off your shoulders.
- How accessible are they? No one enjoys being put on hold, so with access to a number of experts, your company can contact us easily by phone, email or fax with little to no waiting time.
- Fair pricing? You should get what you pay for. You don’t want to be over charged, but the cheapest option could mean that corners are being cut.
As your business grows, you need service that grows with you. Can your payroll provider ensure your needs can not only be met now, but in 5 years’ time?
- How flexible is the service? Are you offered a package which is tailored to you? All of our packages are customised to your needs.
- Will they be able to adapt to your changing needs? Evolving your payroll is easy with Moorepay, our Auto Enrolment, HR, time and attendance, and compliance services integrate with each other seamlessly.
- Sector expertise? Your industry may have certain intricacies that need addressing in your payroll, luckily, we have experience with thousands of clients across a range of sectors, preparing us to pick up yours quickly and seamlessly.
Bringing in a professional payroll provider is meant to take away the burden and reduce the risk of making mistakes, leading to unhappy employees or even HMRC penalties. That’s why it’s vital that your partner is accurate and meets deadlines.
- Are they fully compliant? Moorepay is accredited by BACs, is fully HRMC compliant and has the necessary experience to handle your needs effectively and on time.
- Will they stay on top of the intricacies of your payroll? We take care of all sizes of businesses in a number of industry sectors, so the details won’t escape us. We also listen to the requirements specific to you, so you can focus on the important stuff without worrying.
- Are they market leaders? We’ve been around for over 50 years, working with over 10,000 clients, our experts are fully qualified with many years of working experience under their belts.
At Moorepay, we have over 50 years experience in supplying payroll, so we’re certain we can find a solution to match your needs. Whether you just need a hand or you want to outsource the whole thing, we can find the answer at a reasonable price that will really make a difference to your business.
Our cloud-based integrated HR and Payroll solution is perfect if your business is in need of additional HR support. Plus, we offer round the clock advice from our team of employment law experts to help you with all the latest complex legislation.
Get in touch with us on 0845 184 4615 or leave us a message.