Being taken to an employment tribunal is a daunting prospect for any employer.
With so much involved with compiling a case for your defence and so much at stake (including money and the reputation of your business) is this something you could manage alone?
With Moorepay, you don’t need to. Our Advocacy team are on hand to guide you through the employment tribunal system, providing effective preparation and representation to achieve the best result for your business.
Each year there are hundreds of thousands of employment tribunals seeing businesses pay out hundreds of thousands of pounds in compensation.
Sometimes, no matter what you do to reduce risks, the unpredictable happens and following even the best advice isn’t enough to halt a claim.
The most common disputes heard at employment tribunals are:
- Unfair dismissals
- Non-payment of wages
- Breaches of contract
- Pay inequality
Our employment law advocates’ knowledge and experience of the latest legislation and legal arguments enable them to present your case with vigour.
You’re twice as likely to win at tribunal with Moorepay, giving you the best chance of success and ensuring you don’t go through the tribunal process alone.
What’s more, with the benefit of our strategic employment law advice, we can help avoid it happening again.
Features of Legal
- 24/7 access to our Compliance Advice Line, 365 days a year
- Our team are often also able to deliver strategies which will help to avoid employment tribunal claims occurring in the future
- Legal representation in the event that an employee makes a claim against you
- Access to round-the-clock expert advice via phone and email
Benefits of Legal
- Our advocates are committed to understanding your business and the culture of your company
- Through this commitment, our staff effectively become an extension of your team
- In comparison to high street solicitors, our employment tribunal representation service comes very competitively priced
- We provide full support every step of the way, removing the stress and hassle typically involved with employment tribunal cases
- Our high level of expertise and constant support minimises the risk of a costly compensation pay-out
- Our expert advocates work exclusively within the employment law field