With a diverse range of skills, a wealth of experience and extensive qualifications in the HR, employment law and health & safety industries, our Compliance team help to position Moorepay as a leading provider of HR, legal and safety services.
Across all departments, our qualifications and memberships include:
- CIPD (Associate and Chartered)
- Bachelor degrees in Law, Business, Finance and HR Management
- Masters in Employment Law and HR Management
- Institute of Legal Executives
- Qualified solicitors
- Bar qualifications
- The National Examination Board in Occupational Safety & Health (NEBOSH)
- The Institution of Occupational Safety & Health (IOSH)
- The International Institute of Risk & Safety Management (IIRSM)
- The Chartered Institute of Environmental Health
- Royal Society of Chemistry (RSC)
- Chartered Scientist (CSci)
- Chartered Chemical Engineer (MIChemE)
- Association for Project Safety (APS)
- Royal Society for Public Health
This is, of course, all in addition to years of experience in employment law, health & safety and operational HR across a range of business sizes and sectors.
And it doesn’t stop there. Our drive to be the best means we strive to expand our knowledge through constant learning and personal development to ensure best practice across all teams.
What joins us is our shared passion for delivering the best in compliance support for businesses. From people management to health & safety matters, Moorepay’s subject matter experts are on hand to provide guidance every step of the way.