Download the Moorepay Payroll Calendar
Subscribe to the Moorepay Payroll Calendar to see all the key dates for the payroll year ahead right there in your Outlook or Google calendar. You’ll never miss or even need to check a deadline again!
To subscribe to the calendar follow the instructions below:
Add as a separate calendar
Follow the instructions below to add the calendar to Outlook on your computer (the file is an iCal file and will be called calendar.ics).
2. When prompted, click Open and follow the steps. The iCalendar will appear in your Outlook Calendar under ‘Other Calendars’.
Import into your calendar
1. Optionally, follow these instructions if you’d like to add the dates within the Moorepay Payroll Calendar into your Outlook Calendar:
2. When prompted, click Save and save the file to your computer
3. Open Microsoft Outlook and go to File > Open > Import
4. When prompted select Import an iCalendar (.ics) or vCalendar file (.vcs) and click Next
5. When prompted, browse for the iCal file that you saved to your computer and click OK
6. When prompted, click Import
7. The dates from the iCal file will now be imported into your existing Outlook Calendar
Outlook or Office 365 Web Calendars
1. Follow the directions from the official Microsoft page:
3. At the bottom of the page, select Calendar to go to Calendar.
4. In the navigation pane, select Add calendar.
5. On the next screen, select Subscribe from web.
6. Where it says Enter calendar URL, enter:
7. Under Calendar name, type Payroll Calendar.
8. Select Import.
Note: Whenever events change on an iCal, it can take more than 24 hours for Outlook on the web to update your calendar.
Follow the official directions from Google:
1. On your computer, open Google Calendar.
2. On the left, next to “Other calendars,” click Add and then From URL.
3. Enter this link in the field provided:
4. Click Add calendar. The calendar will appear on the left side under “Other calendars.”
Note: It might take up to 12 hours for changes to show in your Google Calendar.