Automate the recruitment process from the initial requisition stage through to employment reducing your time spent on administration.
The recruitment module is a comprehensive applicant management system for controlling all requisitions, recruitment and application details.
It will help simplify the recruitment process; it allows you to automate correspondence and record the cost of recruitment, helping you understanding the true cost of recruitment.
Furthermore, employee information is automatically transferred to an employee and payroll at the end of the recruitment process when they have been successfully accepted.
Features of Recruitment
- Automate the recruitment process from identification of need through to employment
- Automate correspondence – quickly generate letters of invitation to interview, candidate assessment forms, rejection letters, request for references, offer letters and contract generation.
- Stores the costs for the vacancy, which includes: requisition and advertising costs, agency fees and delegate costs.
- An integrated system that allows you to share data between functions – HR, Administration, Recruitment and Learning
- Employee information is automatically transferred to an employee and payroll at the end of the recruitment process when they have been successfully accepted.
Benefits of Recruitment
- Easier and more accurate identification of the “right person” for any position
- Comprehensive access levels which allows user defined access permissions from manager to employee.
- Information on recruitment source is stored, so that value for money issues can be monitored.
- Able to hold scanned images against individuals, e.g. application forms, driving licences, certificates.
- Hold individual training records including all courses undertaken and induction schedule.
- Take the successful candidates details and translate them into an employee record.
- Help identify recruitment needs of the business