Our Manager Self Service Tool gives you or your manager’s instant access to the information needed to oversee almost every aspect of your employees’ performance, development and day to day productivity.
It helps simplify and automate existing HR processes and helps dramatically drive down costs. It also limits the administration burden placed upon your business and its stakeholders.
Implementing the Self Service module enables you to devolve responsibility for everyday HR tasks, such as holiday bookings, to the front line.
This frees–up valuable HR time, drives down costs and ensures a prompt and efficient service to your employees. All Employees are given access to the ESS module via a secure web-based login. From there they can carry out a wide range of essential daily tasks.
By eliminating paperwork you can control costs, improve productivity, and become more involved with your employees.
- Manager Features
- Employee Features
- Mutual Benefits
Manager Self-Service Features
Whether you are a manager, departmental head or HR professional, keeping on top of HR matters such as processing leave requests, updating employee information and running management reports can be tedious; even the smallest HR matter can get lost in mountains of paperwork.
- View employee leave requests against departmental resources and make informed decisions on approving or declining employee leave.
- View employee absence notifications and record absences on behalf of employees.
- View & authorize employee expenses claim requests.
- Create, Review and Submit Appraisals.
- View & authorize employee time-sheets submissions.
- View & authorize employee training requests and bookings.
- Delegate responsibilities to subordinates and/or management.
Managers are kept up to date with all actions and receive email notification when they have requests that need authorization.
Employee Self Service Features
- Viewing current and historic payslips, expenses & P60s
- Viewing annual leave entitlement and submit leave requests
- View their absence history and record absence
- Review and update personal information (address, contact, next of kin & bank account details)
- Submit expenses claims
- Submit time-sheets
- View training history, submit training requests and booking on to scheduled courses
- Review and Submit Appraisal Documentation
- View Job Vacancies and Submit Applications
- View company documentation, policies and procedures
- Access a company contact address book
Employees are kept up to date with all requests and receive email notification when their request has been approved or declined.
Employee & Manager Benefits of Self Service
- Reduce the burden on HR by distributing basic administrative tasks to line managers and employees.
- Simplify Leave and Absence Management, allowing line managers to make informed decisions.
- Automate and expose HR processes ensuring they are complete in a more timely and efficient manner.
- Reduce your businesses carbon footprint, by removing the need for paper-based forms, processes and pay slips.
- Allow employees to access holiday entitlement, pay details and update personal information – anytime, anywhere.