Download your Employment Law Guide
With the general election now behind us and a deal in place between the Conservatives and the DUP, Westminster will soon be getting back to the business of lawmaking.
But in the meantime the courts and tribunals have been busy, with crucial new developments in holiday entitlement and Shared Parental Leave and Pay, and updates on free child care and the General Data Protection Regulations.
Know where you stand so you can stay compliant – simply pop your details in and hit submit to download your copy.
- Can you carry over holiday pay?
- Shared Parental Leave and Pay – Judgment
- Tax Free Childcare Scheme
- General Data Protection Regulations
- Expert commentary on key updates