Please read the following policy to understand how we will treat the information which you give to us when you use our site. If you have any concerns or queries in relation to this policy, please contact us and we will be happy to answer your questions.
In order to comply with new rules, we use a system of classifying the different types of cookies which we use on the website. The classification was developed by the International Chamber of Commerce UK and explains more about which cookies we use, why we use them, and the functionality you will lose if you decide you don’t want to have them on your device. Please be reassured that we are working on other privacy and cookie-related improvements to the website.
We use a third party analytics tool to monitor the performance of our website which does not identify you as an individual. Information supplied by cookies can help us to analyse the profile of our visitors and how the website is used. This enables us to provide you with a better user experience.
What is a cookie?
Cookies are text files containing small amounts of information which are downloaded to your personal computer, mobile or other device when you visit a website. Cookies are then sent back to the originating website on each subsequent visit, or to another website that recognises that cookie. Cookies are useful because they allow a website to recognise a user’s device.
We use the following cookies:
- Strictly necessary cookies. These are cookies that are required for the operation of our website. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of our website, use a shopping cart or make use of e-billing services.
- Analytical/performance cookies. They allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
- Functionality cookies. These are used to recognise you when you return to our website. This enables us to personalise our content for you, greet you by name and remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language or region).
- Targeting cookies. These cookies record your visit to our website, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. We will use this information to make our website and the advertising displayed on it more relevant to your interests.
You can find more information about cookies here:
Cookies used on the website
A list of all the cookies used on the website by category is set out below.
Strictly necessary cookies
These cookies are essential to enable you to move around the website and use its features. Without these cookies the website cannot provide the information you have requested. Cookies are used here to protect the contact forms and alert us if someone is misusing the contact form. They are also used to properly display fonts.
These cookies collect information about how visitors use the website, for instance which pages visitors go to most often, and if they get error messages from web pages. These cookies don’t collect information that identifies a visitor. All information these cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous. It is only used to improve how the website works.
You can find more information about the individual cookies we use and the purposes for which we use them in the table below:
|Google Analytics||__utmc||Not used in ga.js. Set for interoperability with urchin.js. Historically, this cookie operated in conjunction with the __utmb cookie to determine whether the user was in a new session/visit.|
|Webeo||_webeo_trk||The _webeo_trk cookie allows a website to track device visit history on the sites on which the cookie is installed, so that content can then be personalised to you. Tracking is performed anonymously and is not used for cross-site tracking purposes. The cookie is persistent for 10 years before it expires.|
How to delete and block our cookies
For further information about deleting or blocking cookies, please visit: http://www.aboutcookies.org/Default.aspx?page=2.
Changing your cookies settings
Please note that internet browsers allow you to change your cookie settings. These settings are usually found in the ‘options’ or ‘preferences’ menu of your internet browser. In order to understand these settings, the following links may be helpful. Otherwise you should use the ‘Help’ option in your internet browser for more details.
- COOKIE SETTINGS IN INTERNET EXPLORER
- COOKIE SETTINGS IN FIREFOX
- COOKIE SETTINGS IN CHROME
- COOKIE SETTINGS IN SAFARI
More information about cookies
Information about cookies
Useful information about cookies can be found at: http://www.allaboutcookies.org/
Internet Advertising Bureau
A guide to behavioural advertising and online privacy has been produced by the internet advertising industry which can be found at: http://www.youronlinechoices.eu/
See how we can help
Looking for a reliable payroll company or trusted HR solutions? Talk through your needs with one of our friendly advisors and get a quote to see how Moorepay can help.Book A Demo