Information About Our Use Of Visitor Data
What personal data is collected and what information is required for registration?
Your personal data is data that allows others to identify you. It may include, by way of example, your name, an address or email address. To register for the Moorepay Limited downloads, there are some pieces of information, some of which may be “personal data”, which you must complete.
How is the data collected?
Moorepay Limited may collect data (which may include personal data about you) in a variety of ways, for example:
- When you register to get a quote on the Moorepay website
- When you download legislative guides from the Moorepay website
- When you speak to our customer service personnel
- Via explicit data capture measures, for example by entering competitions and completing surveys, and
- Via implicit data capture measures such as studying which pages you read the most
What do we do with your personal information?
We may disclose your information as required by law or to certain carefully selected third parties, such as members of our own group or our professional advisers who are bound by confidentiality codes.
We do not sell, rent or trade your personal information to third parties for marketing purposes. However, we may use the information which we hold to contact you directly in order to inform you from time to time of products or other information which we think may be of particular interest to you. If you do not wish us to use the data which you have provided in this way please don’t hesitate to contact us by letter to:
4th Floor, Lowry Mill
Or email us at: email@example.com
How can you correct any inaccuracies in your information?
You have the right to have any personal data which we hold on you kept accurate and up to date.
In addition you have the right to be informed about any personal data which we hold on you. If you request access to that information, we may request a small fee to cover our administration charges.
Product-specific sections in this Privacy Notice provide additional information that is or may be relevant to the particular Moorepay Ltd products.
Moorepay Ltd (hereinafter referred to ‘us’, ‘we’, ‘our’) is committed to protecting and respecting the individual’s (‘you’, ‘your’) right to privacy. Our privacy notice reflects current global privacy principles and standards when processing your personal data.
This Privacy Notice applies to personal data we obtain through our websites, our affiliates’ websites (if any), products, services (e.g. Marketing) and/or web-based applications (collectively, the ‘Services’). A separate privacy notice may apply when you use the services of a Partner or a Third Party, linked to the Services of Moorepay Ltd.
When you access or use our Services, you acknowledge that you have read and understood its content.
Moorepay Ltd may update this Privacy Notice, or other privacy policies, at any time as we deem appropriate. Where changes are material, we will post them here and, if changes are likely to affect you personally, we will attempt to contact you directly. It is important that you check from time to time this Privacy Notice to ensure that you have reviewed the most current version of this Notice.
How We Collect Personal Data
We may collect information either directly from you (e.g. through this website, events, webinars or emails), information that is collected automatically (e.g. IP address, browser type and version) or through other sources (such as our clients or third party providers).
Why and How We Use Your Personal Data
Your personal data may be processed in any of the following ways:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on any of our sites or sub domains; this includes information provided at the time of registering to use our site, subscribing to our Services, posting material, any inquiry through the “Contact Us” section of our site, an online employment application or requesting further Services;
- Establish and manage Moorepay Ltd accounts;
- Communicate changes to our Services;
- Provide customer support, trouble-shooting, manage subscriptions and respond to requests, questions and comments;
- Ensure that the content of our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and your computer;
- Communicate about, and administer participation, in special events, surveys, contests, webinars, and other offers and promotions;
- Analyze users’ behaviour when using our Services to customize preferences, and develop new products, services and advertising;
- Enable posting on our blog and other communication channels (such as Social Media);
- Comply with and enforce applicable legal requirements, agreements, and policies; and
- Any other activity consistent with this Privacy Notice.
You have the right to OPT-OUT at any time by contacting us by the below listed details.Specific examples of why and how we process your personal data:
Moorepay Ltd processes the data we collect to provide you the Services we offer, which includes using the data to improve and personalize your experience. We may also use that information to communicate with you, for service provisions or product updates. We usually process information not collected directly by us, but by way of our clients, which includes general HR and payroll information. When processing data for this purpose, we rely on contractual agreements with our customers who are the Data Controllers of your data.
We may collect information about your computer that does not, by itself, identify you by name, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration and to report aggregate information to our advertisers. This is statistical data about our users’ browsing actions and patterns. The purpose of the data is to improve effectiveness of the site, to help diagnose problems and to administer the site.
Cookies and information gathering tools
Learn more about Cookies and how they are used here:
We may contact you to provide information about our Services and offerings, or updates to them, with the information that you have provided to us, or that we have collected through third parties (e.g. external marketing companies).
The data we collect is used for internal review and to contact you for marketing purposes and is not shared with other organizations for commercial purposes.
What Kinds of Personal Data Do We Collect
The following are examples of types of personal data that we may collect. The specific kind of information collected by us will depend on the Services provided:
- Contact information (first name, last name, email address, phone number, address, company, job title)
- Payment information (billing address, bank account information)
- Moorepay purchase or service history
- Your location
- Your interests and preferences
- Annual revenue
- Number of employees
- Demographic information
- Biometric data such as voice recordings
- Details about your computer, devices, applications and networks (including IP address, browser characteristics, device ID, operating system, or language preferences)
- Activities on our website or sub domain (including referring URLs or dates and times of website visits)
Products and Offerings
At Moorepay Ltd we have a range of Poducts and Offerings. Below are some samples of our most important ones and the Personal Data we collect through them:
Moorepayhr is intuitive and flexible HR & Payroll solutions deployed using a SaaS model to deliver Moorepay’s HR and Payroll services. Personal and Sensitive data are required for both HR and Payroll software and employee both types will be stored in Moorepayhr.
HR Hub underpins our HR Services and delivers HR content to our customers as well as Health & Safety manged information. Any advice received by the Moorepay HR Services Adviceline can also be accessed here, cases may contain personal or sensitive personal data of the employees discussed.
Moorepay People Analytics delivers HR and Payroll charts and dashboards via the cloud to give users giving real insight in to patterns of employee data. Personal and sensitive personal data is required by People Analytics.
Moorepay Benefits delivers flexible benefit plans to employees via the cloud allowing selective and fixed benefits. Personal and sensitive personal data is required Benefits.
Learning Management Solutions
Moorepay LMS delivers on demand and bespoke learning capabilities to Moorepay customers. Accessed via the cloud personal and sensitive personal data is required Benefits.
Time & Attendance
Moorepay LMS delivers T&A software deployed using a SaaS model. Accessed via the cloud personal and sensitive personal data is required Benefits.
Below are some examples of data we collect and process when using one of Moorepay’s Products and Offerings (including but not limited to) :-
- Name – First, Middle, Surname
- Date, Country and Place of Birth
- Employee ID, Job/Position Code, Cost Centre, Department, Division and Location
- Absences from Work and Work Patterns
- National Insurance Number
- Passport Number
- Driving Licence Number
- IP Address
- Telephone Numbers (personal and work)
- Email Addresses (personal and work)
- Work Address
- Bank Name, Account Number and Sort Code
- International Bank Account Number (IBAN)
- Salary including Bonus Payments and other Financial Benefits
- Pension Details
- Diversity (e.g. Religion, Race, Ethnic, Political)
- Trade Union Membership
- Work permit and Visas
Moorepay and its parent Zellis are headquartered in the United Kingdom, with affiliates and subsidiaries throughout the world. The data that we collect may be processed, transferred to, and stored at our various service and data centre locations around the world but not outside the European Economic Area (‘EEA’). Data may be also stored with a cloud service provider (e.g. Microsoft, Hubspot, Amazon) and therefore located across those provider’s cloud European environments. However, Zellis deploys and enforces a standard global operational, IT and Security control framework across its global service, data center and third-party locations.
Data may also be processed by staff, operating outside any other countries where the data is collected, who work for us as an employee or contractor or for one of our third-party suppliers (i.e. agents, service vendors, business partner and other). Such staff may be engaged in, among other things, the fulfilment of your request and the provision of any kind of support services. By submitting your personal data to us, you agree to this transfer, storing or processing at any location in the world. We execute the appropriate legal and contractual documentation to effectuate these transfers such as data processing and data transfer agreements.
Zellis will take reasonable steps necessary to ensure that your data is treated securely, with appropriate technical and organizational measures, and in accordance with this privacy notice. Our Information Security Management System is designed to maintain an appropriate level of confidentiality, integrity and availability.
If you are located in the EEA or Switzerland, we provide adequate protection for the transfer of personal data to countries outside the EEA or Switzerland through a series or intercompany data transfer agreements based on the EU Standard Contractual Clauses, authorized by the European Commission.
Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our website, our products or services you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
Your Rights and Choices
If you would prefer us not to contact you (via phone, email, SMS or any other way), nor use your data in the way described in this Privacy Notice or want us to pass your details on to third parties, please do not hesitate to contact us at the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
As an individual, you have the following rights in regards to the protection of your personal data, which you may exercise at any moment:
- Right to be Informed
- Right of Access
- Right of Rectification
- Right to Erasure
- Right to Restrict Processing
- Right to Data Portability
- Right to Object
- Rights in Relation to Automated Decision Making and Profiling
The exercise of these rights is free of charge for you and Moorepay Ltd has the obligation to respond to you without undue delay upon a raised request. We may request certain confirmation that you are authorized to exercise this request or ask for proof of your identity, before responding to your request.
Should we not satisfy your request, you have the right to raise a complaint to the relevant data protection authority. A link to the relevant data protection authorities can be found here.
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and any other third parties. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies.
Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites. Moorepay Ltd does not have any responsibility or liability for any tracking, data collection or other activities of third parties.
Sharing of Your Personal Data
We may disclose your personal data to third parties in the following cases:
- In the event that we sell, buy, merge, consolidate, transfer, change in control any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets;
- In the event of reorganisation or liquidation of our company whereby in some countries such a transaction may involve, in accordance with applicable laws, the disclosure of personal data to prospective or actual purchasers, or the receipt of it from sellers;
- If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal or regulatory obligation or any other governmental request;
- If we may be required to provide personal data in response to a court order, subpoena, warrant, government investigation, any procedure issued by authority, or as otherwise required by law. We also may choose to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims;
- If we believe that there is a threat to the information stored in this website, or in order to protect or defend our rights or the well-being of our users. In general, we may release certain personal data in cases where we believe that the release of the information is reasonably necessary to protect the rights, property, and safety of others and ourselves;
- We may contract with any third-party supplier to provide any services for operating this website, for any requests or for the purpose of supporting our business activities. Any third party providing services to us may be allowed, on our behalf, to access your personal data provided by you for their proper use in connection with the specific services provided.
- In cases where you provide us with your consent to do so. In those cases we will ask you for an explicit written consent confirmation.
How We Secure Your Personal Data In accordance with Zellis policies, the group is committed to protect any personal data divulged to us. Zellis implemented appropriate security measures, technologies and procedures in order to protect your personal data from loss, misuse, alteration or destruction. Our management team, employees and partners are required to keep personal data confidential.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet (by way of an email or other) is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use internal procedures and security features trying to prevent unauthorised access.
Data Retention Information
Moorepay Ltd is retaining information for legitimate business or for legal purposes and will not hold information for a period longer than is reasonably necessary to fulfil the purposes for which it was collected.
Moorepay Ltd does not knowingly collect personal data from children without obtaining parental consent in accordance with applicable laws and regulations. We do not knowingly process personal data of children for any purpose other than to deliver certain types of services to our clients. If you believe that we have collected information from your child in error or have any other questions or concern, please notify us and we will promptly respond.
Code Of Conduct
The Code of Conduct document articulates ethical and behavioural guidance for all companies.
At Moorepay, we understand the great privilege and yet even greater responsibility we have in managing some of our clients’ most sensitive assets – including their financial, HR and Payroll Data. Therefore, we make every effort to ensure that everyone at Zellis not only understands this responsibility but also embraces it with the highest standards of care and professionalism.
To read Zellis’ entire Code of Conduct, click here
This document defines Zellis’ policy on the avoidance of bribery and corruption. It is applicable globally to all companies in the Zellis group, their employees, and business partners. It will be regularly reviewed to ensure that it reflects any changes in applicable laws and developments in acceptable standards for the conduct of business. We are committed to maintaining the highest ethical standards and vigorously enforcing the integrity of our business practices wherever we operate throughout the UK & Ireland. Zellis will not engage in bribery or corruption of any kind. Adherence to the guidelines set out in this policy will help ensure that we comply with anti-bribery and anti-corruption laws and governmental guidance.
To read Zellis’ Anti-Corruption Policy, click here
Anti-Money Laundering Policy
This document articulates operational and performance guidance for Zellis companies, employees and business partners.
To read Zellis’ entire Anti-Money Laundering Policy, click here
Additionally, we have adopted and support the Ten Principles of the UN Global Compact (www.unglobalcompact.org/what-is-gc/mission/principles), which derive from the Universal Declaration of Human Rights, the International Labour Organization’s Declaration on Fundamental Principles and Rights at Work, the Rio Declaration on Environment and Development and the United Nations Convention Against Corruption.
This document articulates operational and performance guidance for Zellis companies, employees and business partners.
Equality, Diversity and Dignity Policy
This document articulates operational and performance guidance for Zellis’, employees and business partners.
To read Zellis’ entire Equality, Diversity and Dignity Policy, click here:
Security and Compliance Standard for Outsourced Third Party Service Providers
This document articulates operational and performance requirements for Zellis vendors, contractors, subcontractors and suppliers who handle personal data. To read Zellis’ Third Party Vendor Security and Compliance Standards, click here