Reviewing your payroll provider
We’ve put together this guide to help you understand the reasons behind a regular review of your payroll provider. There’s also a section on the areas that should be reviewed, to help you get a picture of what software and service opportunities are out there. We encourage you to compare this with what you’re getting now, to make sure you’re not settling for less.
- Why you should review your payroll provider
- If you're getting value for money from your provider
- The impact payroll has on recruitment and retention
- What to review: what does good and bad look like?
- Who should review and when?