Payroll Legislation Guide
Do you know the dates of all the complex payroll legislation changes? Are you aware of what you need to do to ensure your business is compliant?
Many UK businesses aren’t aware of the payroll legislative changes that are due on a quarterly basis and the tasks they entail.
This FREE seasonal guide includes advice on payroll legislative updates as they happen – quarterly advice on all updates in an easy-to-read format.
- Statutory Sick Pay (SSP) for COVID-19 related sickness and self-isolation
- Postponement of Off-payroll Working
- Suspension of Gender Pay Gap Reporting
- Employment Allowance Increase
- Increase in Pension Lifetime Allowance
- Tapering of Pension Annual Allowance