Employment Law Guide
Do you know when the latest complex legislation changes come into effect? And are you aware of the work required to ensure your business is fully compliant?
This guide includes advice on employment law updates as they happen, with month-by-month advice on all updates in an easy-to-read format.
- When Zero Hours Contracts Can Come Back to Bite
- Legal Advice Must be Disclosed if Disguising the Real Reason for an Act
- Cessation of Work for Five Months does not Prevent a TUPE Transfer
- Substantial Damages Awarded After Hurley v An Post Heard in the High Court Catherine Hurley
- Expert Commentary on Key Updates