5 Easy Steps To Auto Enrolment
The workplace pensions law has changed. All businesses are now required to automatically enrol their employees into a workplace pension scheme and make a minimum contribution towards it. This law has already come into force for large businesses and smaller employers will follow.
You can manage the whole process in 5 easy steps!
Read an Excerpt:
You can manage the whole process in 5 easy steps. All you have to do is enter your Staging Date, make a few simple decisions on the Pension Provider and you’re ready to go!
- Step 1: Register pension provider
- Step 2: Run workforce assessment
- Step 3: Automatically enrol employees
- Step 4: Process your payroll
- Step 5: Send file to Pension Provider