Attracting and retaining talent in a post-pandemic world
The number of job vacancies rose to a record high of 1.1 million between July and September, according to the Office for National Statistics. So, it’s no surprise that attracting and retaining workers remains a challenge.
With 12 of the 18 employment sectors recording a record number of job openings, what can businesses do to attract and retain the best talent?
Michelle Hobson also answers audience questions in a Q&A at the end of the webinar.
- How post-pandemic working models such as hybrid have affected the recruitment market
- How people’s experience of the pandemic has changed their priorities when searching for a new role
- Top tips for attracting talent including employee benefits, flexible working and career development
- Best practice hiring processes and onboarding experience
- How to engage and retain employees working in hybrid teams
- The importance of understanding the reasons employees leave your business