Blue Monday and how to improve employee wellbeing in 2022
The third Monday in January is known as ‘Blue Monday’ and has been calculated as the most depressing day of the year – with one of the highest levels of absence.
A lack of employee motivation at this time of year can be caused by a range of factors, including returning to work after annual leave, dark mornings, debt from Christmas and failed New Year’s resolutions. When you add a global pandemic and lockdown restrictions to the mix, the challenges faced by many people during the winter months will be felt even more acutely. Unsurprisingly, all of this takes its toll on morale and optimism in the workplace.
With employee absence levels increasing due to the omicron variant of Covid-19, keeping employees in work has never been a greater priority.
Watch this webinar to understand how to manage mental health in your workplace and the steps you can take to improve employee wellbeing.
- What Blue Monday is
- How to improve wellbeing in the workplace
- How to support the wellbeing of employees working remotely
- The business benefits of improving employee wellbeing
- An overview of how Moorepay can support you
- Plus, we answer audience questions in a Q&A at the end of the session.