Equality Act: tackling racism in the workplace
If improving diversity and inclusion practices isn’t already high on your agenda in 2021, it should be. With the recent treatment of England football players following the Euro 2020 final, and high-profile cases of racism intersecting with the workplace in the media, now is the time to review how you tackle racism in the workplace.
- The Equality Act
- Employer obligations and best practice
- Handling discrimination in the workplace
- Dealing with discrimination outside of work
- Recent cases and case law
- Q&A with attendees at the end of the webinar