HR Essentials: Attracting and Retaining Employees
The UK employment rate for December 2018 to February 2019 was 76.1% – the joint-highest figure on record. So, it’s no surprise that attracting and retaining workers remains a challenge, with research from the CIPD showing 32% of employers found it harder to keep staff in the past year.
Watch this webinar to learn how to improve your employee attraction, onboarding and retention approach.
This webinar also includes a Q&A session with our Employment Law HR Consultant, Francis Scoon.
- How employee turnover affects an organisation’s productivity and performance
- Best practice hiring processes and onboarding experience
- Recruitment and retention initiatives to consider including employee benefits, flexible working and career development
- Measuring employee satisfaction levels
- The importance of understanding the reasons employees leave your business