HR Essentials: Managing Mental Health in the Workplace
Mental Health Awareness Week 2019 takes place from Monday 13 to Sunday 19 May 2019. Hosted by the Mental Health Foundation, this National Week raises awareness of mental health problems and promotes the importance of good mental health – but how can employers help?
Watch this webinar to gain an overview of how to manage mental health in your workplace.
This webinar also includes a Q&A session with our HR Services Director, Michelle Hobson.
- Key statistics behind mental health in the workplace
- Your legal obligations
- Common mental health conditions
- Signs of good mental health and recognising signs of distress
- Causes of work-related mental health problems
- How to promote positive mental health
- How to support employees who are experiencing mental health problems