Living with Covid | HR essentials
Almost two years into the pandemic, the prime minister has announced an end to all legal restrictions on coronavirus in England. This includes the requirement to self-isolate if you test positive for Covid-19.
The removal of Covid-19 support as well as safety rules will inevitably lead to a number of challenges and pose numerous questions for employers.
Watch this webinar where our HR and H&S experts have summarised the ‘Living with Covid’ plan, what the changes will mean in practice and what you need to consider as an employer.
- Should you encourage staff to stay at home if they test positive for covid-19?
- Should employers consider providing free lateral flow tests?
- What covid-related policies should employers continue to enforce?
- How can you support employees who feel anxious about being in the workplace?
- Live Q&A during the session