Payroll Essentials: UK Budget Review and What’s New for Tax Year 2020/21
Chancellor Rishi Sunak announced his first budget on 11 March 2020. How will his proposals affect your payroll processes? And what is already coming into effect on 6 April 2020?
Watch this webinar for a summary of the key announcements from the budget that affect payroll processes and an overview of legislation updates for the 2020-21 tax year.
This webinar also includes a Q&A session with John Spooner, our Payroll Legislation Consultant.
- 11 March 2020 budget review
- Off-payroll working (IR35 in the private sector)
- Employment Allowance
- Statutory parental bereavement (leave and pay)
- Class 1A on termination payments over £30K and sporting testimonials over £100
- Company car Co2 emission tables
- Holiday pay average calculation period