Health & Safety: Managing the Risk of Workplace Stress
April is Stress Awareness Month, designed to raise awareness of the causes and cures of stress.
Over 11 million days are lost at work each year because of workplace stress according to HSE statistics.
- What workplace stress is and why you need to tackle it
- Your legal duties as an employer
- The HSE position on stress (including The Management Standards and Risk Assessment)
- Key considerations when identifying and managing stress in the workplace
- The benefits of taking action to reduce workplace stress